Dalmasca Forums
Dalmasca Forums
Dalmasca Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dalmasca Forums

Dalmasca - An Elite European MapleStory Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application to join the guild - Chuu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuu

Application to join the guild - Chuu Empty
PostSubject: Application to join the guild - Chuu   Application to join the guild - Chuu Icon_minitimeWed 29 May - 22:50

Hello everybody. Here is everything you ever wanted to know about me and my main bounce

IGN: Chuu
Class: Mage Ice/Light
Level: 90
RLN: Janine but call me Jean Very Happy

How did you hear about Dalmasca? Bas asked me to join the guild ingame cheers
Did you notice us somewhere else?: No, i just came back to the game 5 Days ago
Who do you know in the guild? : Bas and i saw Kaiser too
Why do you want to join Dalmasca?: Sounds after a nice guild with nice and helpful people
Why do you think we should invite you?: Oh thats easy, I´m nice and helpful too tongue
What do you expect from us?: Phew good question. I would like to have a good gaming atmosphäre and tons of lovely people
Which guilds have you been in before and why did you leave them?: At least i have been in the guild Lessing. It was a nice and active guild but when i came back after 2 years it seems to be everybody quitted.
List past guild leaders: ^^ i forgot the name (long long time ago)

What's your goal in MapleStory?: Have fun and reach the highest lvl i can
Do you have any other characters that we might know?: No, all my other Characters are low lvl!
When did you start playing MapleStory?: Around 8 Years Ago at Maple Sea till they closed it for Europe gamers
How often are you online?: As often as i can Wink

Give yourself points from 0 to 5 (5 being high, 0 being low) at the following things:
Training speed: 3 (i love doing quests but hunting monsters at my would be more effective...i know Wink )
Equips: 3 ( 2 years ago i had some good equip but know i have to think over it and get some newer stuff)
Maple knowledge: 2 ( it changed so many in those 2 years and sometimes i feel a bit lost)
Talkativness: 3
Cash Shoppy: 3 (i´ve to be in the mood for it)

MAPLE MORALS (WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THOSE AND WOULD YOU USE THEM/DO IT?):

Hacking?: Useless in my opinion, what you playing that game for if you did nothing by yourself
Autoclicking?:
Glitching?: Whats that ? ^^
KSing?: Its nerving me if someone is doing it so i dont do it
Scamming?: Its stupid and im not doing that
Helping a guildie with a quest for an hour or two?: Sure if i got time for Wink
Tell us something about you :3 : I paused 2 years ago and came back to the game 5 days ago. A lot of changed for me in the game and i got a lot unanswered questions but i will try to do my best to lvl as fast as it is possible for me and my time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Application to join the guild - Chuu
Page 1 of 1